This "Enrich Apps" branded mobile application and any
services provided through this application (the "Enrich App"
and collectively, the "Enrich Apps") a list of which is
available at www.enrich.com.tr are provided to you by Enrich Yazılım
Anonim Sirketi (referred to as "We",
"Us" or "Our").
should be read together with the End User License Agreement (“EULA”).
By using an Enrich App, you are consenting to our processing of your
collect about you through your use of Enrich Apps is controlled by
Turkey in accordance with Turkish Law and in particular with the
(“Policy”) may change so you should review it regularly. We will
notify you of any material changes in the way we treat your
information through the Enrich Apps you use.
When you use an Enrich App, WE or its trusted partners may collect
data from your mobile device, including information which directly or
indirectly identifies you. Your information may be kept in an
identifiable format, or in an aggregate format which means that you
cannot reasonably be identified from it. The information we collect
about you (collectively and individually, the
• If an Enrich App offers you the option to register, we will collect the Information You provide to Us in the registration form. This may include identification data such as your name, e-mail address or any other account or registration data.
• In some cases, an Enrich App may provide you with the option to register using social media account details, like your Facebook, Twitter or any other social media account. If you choose to register in this way, we will collect the Information described in the section called "Social Logins" below.• We will also collect your Information when you use Enrich Apps such as when you post or share material, upload data, request further services or make selections using the Enrich Apps, if such functionality is available in the Enrich App.
• If you opt-in, some Enrich Apps may collect movement data from your phone and/or any other mobile device.• We will collect Information about you when you interact with us such as when you report a problem, contact or communicate with us.
• Geolocation data, which is any Information which indicates the geographical position of your device and which may include the time the location was recorded and may include precise (e.g., GPS-level) location data. Some Enrich Apps may collect this data when the App is not open or actively in use (This may help us or third parties to customize information, content, or offers to you, for instance.) The Enrich App and/or your mobile device may provide options for you to control the use and/or sharing of precise device location data.
• We automatically collect certain Information from your device when you use the Enrich App including Information about your device, carrier and other technical data.
We may use the Information (elements of which we may use alone or in
combination with each other data/Information) we collect to:
• Deliver the Enrich Apps to you and ensure their optimal functionality and operation;• Enable you to register and create an account with the Enrich Apps;• Provide you with customer support;
• Perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content;• If you have registered with an Enrich App using your social media account details, we may use the Information we receive from your social media provider to identify which of your friends are also using the Enrich App so that you can connect with them in our app;
• Communicate with you by e-mail, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices (including through in-application advertising) about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us, our parent or subsidiary companies or other third parties. If you do not wish to receive in-application advertising, in some cases you can upgrade to the paid version of the app;
• Develop and display content and advertising (and work with third parties who do so) tailored to your interests and/or location and to measure its effectiveness. For instance, we, or these third parties may serve music-related ads or offers to users who have installed music-related apps (whether or not these are Enrich Apps). Similarly, users who frequently visit music-related venues may likewise receive ads or offers to install music-related apps;
• Verify your eligibility and deliver prizes in connection with contests and sweepstakes and in order to conduct polls and surveys;• Enforce our terms, conditions and policies and to communicate with you;
• Manage and improve the Enrich App(s). For this purpose, we may use and combine your Information which we collect across different Enrich Apps used by you;• When we collect your precise geolocation data (subject to your consent) (which may be via the device's cellular, Wi-Fi, Global Positioning System (GPS) networks and/or Bluetooth information), we do so to provide you with our location-related products and services, for example, to provide you with forecast and weather alerts for your location, and also to facilitate, measure, or otherwise support advertising by third parties (through our apps or third parties' apps) that may be related to your location over time.
• When you share your Information with us via a social network provider like Facebook, we use this to show Information on your social network profile (subject to your privacy setting and preferences for such social network) and to allow you to share Information about our services with your connections or on your social network profile.
work with third parties to deliver ads, content or offers. Sometimes
we or these third parties do so through a mobile "SDK." The
SDK is a bit of computer code that app developers can include in their
apps to enable ads to be shown, data to be collected, and related
services to be implemented. We may use this and similar technology to
deliver certain advertising through mobile applications and browsers
based on data associated with your mobile device, and we may work with
third parties who likewise embed their SDKs into Enrich Apps, for
third party advertising. If you'd like to opt-out from having ads
tailored to you in this way on your mobile device, please follow the
instructions below. If you wish to opt-out of interest-based
cross-application tracking through your mobile device, you can do so
through your device "settings", as follows (but please note
that the below is for informational purposes only and Apple, Google,
or other device platforms may change the manner in which their
"opt-out" settings work at any time): Please note that if
you opt-out through these settings, you will continue to receive
advertising after you opt-out, but it may not be tailored to your
interests. For instance, advertising may be based on your real-time or
"contextual" application usage or general location inferred
from the IP address. Opting Out on iOS Devices Such as iPhones, iPads
or iPods If you have an Apple device, you can opt-out of mobile
interest-based or "cross-app" advertising by updating to iOS
6.0 or higher, and setting Limit Ad Tracking to 'ON'. On an
iPhone 6 for example, you can do this by clicking on Settings ->
General -> Privacy -> Advertising and toggling "Limit Ad
Tracking" to 'ON'. Our systems are designed to respect
your choice and not use Information to provide interest-based
advertising when this setting is ON. Opting Out on Android Devices
If you have an Android device and would like to opt-out of mobile interest-based or "cross-app" advertising, you may do this as follows:
• Open the Google Settings app on your device,
• Select Ads
• Opt-out of interest-based adsWe may sometimes work with partners to help us or help them correlate content or ads provided to users across devices or browsers. For instance, a brand may wish to use the Information that we collect (or data that its own partners collect) to send offers to its customers across both mobile applications and browsers. We thus also provide the links below to the NAI "Consumer Opt-out," DAA opt-out, and Google opt-out that are only applicable to participating third parties, which does not include US. You may also block certain App Identifiers by changing the settings of your device. However, we do not currently recognize or respond to browser-initiated Do Not Track signals, as the Internet industry has not reached a consensus as to Do Not Track standards, implementations and solutions.
We also use third-party services called Adjust, App Annie, Applovin Game Analytics, Facebook Analytics and Google Firebase and we may transfer your information to those services in accordance with the following policies:
We may share your Information as follows:
We may share your Information with our authorized service providers that perform certain services on our behalf. These services may include providing customer service and marketing assistance, performing business and sales analysis, supporting our Enrich Apps functionality, and supporting marketing promotions (e.g., contests and sweepstakes) surveys and other features offered through our Enrich Apps. These service providers may have limited access to your Information, which is needed to perform their functions but are not permitted to share or use such Information for any other purposes.
When you engage in promotions offered through the Enrich Apps, we may share your Information with the businesses with which we partner to offer you those products, services, promotions, contests and/or sweepstakes; unless we have otherwise committed to you that we will not share specific Information you provided. When you elect to engage in a particular merchant's offer or program, you authorize us to provide your email address and other Information to that merchant.
We may also allow third-parties, including our authorized service providers, parent and subsidiary companies, affiliates, advertising companies and ad networks, to display advertisements in the Enrich Apps or other apps or use App Identifiers for the purpose of advertising and direct marketing. These companies may use technologies to collect data about users, including non-precise and/or precise location data, to help them tailor relevant ads and content and analyze and measure ads' effectiveness or, more generally, brand and mobile audiences. These companies may collect this data through SDKs or from users who view or interact with their advertisements. We combine Information internally at OUR across different Enrich Apps. This means, for example, that we may combine your Information from our Notepad app with Information we have about you in our Emoji app. This will enable us to provide more tailored and personal experiences and services to you across our family of Enrich Apps which are described “www.enrich.com.tr”
Other Situations: We may disclose your Information (i) to respond in good faith to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; (ii) in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; (iii) to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees, or others; (iv) to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; (v) to enforce our Enrich Apps terms and conditions or other agreements or policies; and (vi) in connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business or the Enrich Apps, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale or transfer, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy. In addition, we may share aggregated Information we collect, under any of the above circumstances, with third parties, including advisors, advertisers and investors, for the purpose of conducting general business analysis or other legitimate business purposes. Please note that such aggregated Information will not include any Information which allows third parties to identity you.
We may collect certain device data and electronic identifiers such as
the mobile device identifier provided by your mobile device operating
system, your mobile device operating system details and the name of
your mobile carrier. For example, if you use the iOS platform then
Advertiser IDs (also known as "IDFAs" if you have an Apple
device or "Android Ad IDs" if you have an Android device)
may be collected. Other identifiers collected may include IP
addresses, OpenUDID, Session ID, ODIn1, iOS Vendor IDs, MAC addresses,
IMEI, Android ID for Android platform, and ODIN1 for OS X (together
with the IDFAs, the "App Identifiers"). When you use the
Enrich App(s), we may use the App Identifiers to facilitate access to
the Enrich Apps, help us recognize you across different Enrich Apps,
to enable you to use the Enrich Apps, to personalize your experience,
to increase security, measure the use and effectiveness of our Enrich
Apps and serve advertising. You can block certain App Identifiers by
changing the settings of your device. We also collect information
about how and when you use the Enrich App. This includes the number of
times you used the Enrich App, which parts of it you viewed and other
technical data such as country settings and timestamps. Firebase
Enrich uses the Google Analytics tool Firebase in order to carry out
analysis on Information which is gathered by Enrich Apps. App
Identifiers and other Information which Enrich gather are provided to
Google in order to enable them to carry out data analysis. Any
Information (including App Identifiers) which are provided to Google
www.google.com/privacy.html. For further information on how Google's Firebase analytics
tool uses data, please see the site "How Google uses data when
you use our partners' sites or apps", (located at
www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/). Cookies and our Websites Separately to the Enrich Apps, the Enrich
when you visit and interact with our websites. Some of these cookies
are essential for the Enrich websites to operate and ensure that we
provide the services you requested. By using our services you agree to
the use of certain non-essential cookies unless you set your browser
to reject them. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your
information contained therein for a number of purposes including but
not limited to:
• tracking the duration of visits and content accessed;
• and storing frequently used user information to personalise your online experience and ease the log-in process.
The security and confidentiality of your Information are very
important to us, so we take security measures (including physical,
electronic and procedural measures) to help safeguard your information
from unauthorized access and disclosure. Please know that, despite our
efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable.
Some of the Enrich Apps may offer you the ability to register and log
in using your third party social media account details (like your
Facebook or Twitter logins). Where you choose to do this, we will
receive certain profile Information about you from your social media
provider. The profile Information we receive may very depend on the
Enrich App you are using, and on the social media provider concerned,
but will often include your name, e-mail address, mobile phone number
and friends list. We will use the Information we receive only for the
otherwise made clear to you in the Enrich App you are using. Please
note that we do not control, and are not responsible for, other uses
of your personal information by your third party social media
how they collect, use and share your Information, and how you can set
your privacy preferences on their sites and apps.
The Information that we collect from you may be transferred to, and
stored at, a destination outside of your country and the European
Economic Area ("EEA") and, in particular, the US, which may
have different or less protective privacy laws than those in your
country. The Information may also be processed by any service
providers appointed by us who operate outside the EEA and their staff,
and/or our own staff based outside of the EEA. By submitting or
permitting us to collect your Information, you agree to this transfer,
storing or processing outside of the EEA. Information transferred will
We will keep your Information for as long as is necessary to provide
you with the Enrich Apps and for us to comply with our obligations
cease using the Enrich Apps, for instance, for operational, auditing,
content or ad measurement purposes, or to analyze and improve the way
we provide our services.
Uninstallation and removal methods vary depending on your device. To
uninstall and remove the Enrich Apps, please use the application
manager provided with your device or consult your device manual or
online instructions provided by the device provider for reference.
You may have the right to access Information held about you or require
it to be modified (if inaccurate) or deleted. Your right of access can
be exercised by contacting us using the details set out below. Any
access request may be subject to a fee to meet our costs in providing
you with details of the Information we hold about you.
Information-handling practices or wish to review, amend or delete any
Information we are storing, please contact us by email as follows:
© 2020 Enrich Yazılım Anonim Sirketi / All rights reserved.